The UKEMS has a key role to play in the UK scientific arena, and has attractive benefits for its members. As a small learned society with charitable status, it is important for the UKEMS to safeguard its income for the benefit of the overall membership. Corporate sponsorship via the UKEMS Sustaining Membership scheme is an important source of income to the Society.
Sustaining membership offers supporting companies the following benefits:
• Reduced exhibitor rates (50%) at the UKEMS Annual Meeting.
• Acknowledgement of support on the UKEMS website.
• Acknowledgement of support in the programme booklet at the UKEMS Annual General Meeting
• A free one-page advertisement on the UKEMS website twice a year.
• An official UKEMS Certificate for public display.
Below are the current Corporate sponsors of the UKEMS Sustaining Membership scheme.