Keynote: Professor Michael Fenech, University of South Australia
on his career journey and advice for early career scientists
This event will be the launch of the
Join our virtual poster session!
During this session, you will have the opportunity to present your work, discuss your poster and take questions live or via chat.
Anyone within the UKEMS remit can submit an abstract to present a poster and New Investigators will be eligible to win poster prizes.
Submit your abstract here or email it to us (guidance below) by the 30th July 2021.
Abstract submission guidelines
Please submit your abstract via the online form HERE (login required) or email it to us, following the guidance below.
If you would prefer to email your abstract, please send it to us as a Word file: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
· Presentation title
· Author first names, surnames and affiliations in the following format:
First name Surname1*, First name Surname1, First name Surname1, First name Surname1
1Affiliation (Group, Department, Address)
· Email address of presenting author
· Abstract text (250 words maximum)
· Whether you would like to present a poster (poster prizes available for UKEMS New Investigator presenters) or would like to be considered for a talk (Dr Eleanor Wilde Memorial Award session; must be a New Investigator within UKEMS)
· If you are a New Investigator within UKEMS (i.e., are a UKEMS member with up to 6 years of postdoctoral experience OR equivalent, e.g., student, post-doc, early career scientist in industry)